Monday, August 16, 2010

Got2B Hair products! My faaaaav!

After a few long weeks I finally went to my local Walmart (to pick up some vitamins i read about online) walked by the makeup section, passed the hair stuff and saw this shelf of Got2b hair sprays that came with a full bottle and a travel size for $3.47! By impulse I saw, I loved and so i bought! (I hate that i do that! lol) I used a different hairspray from their line called "Glued Blasting Freeze Spray"and i was impressed by the hold and how it didn't flake in my hair. I hate hairsprays that flake, annoying A F!" ;] I've never tried these before so when i do i'll blog about how wonderful it is, if it meets my standards that is.. lol ;P


Got2b "Smooth Operator" Smoothing Hairspray 9.2 OZ
Mini - 1.07 OZ

Got2b "Guardian Angel" Flat Iron Balm 6.8 OZ
Mini - 3 FL OZ

I'm going back later to get the other ones i didn't buy.. SMH!

2 comments:

  1. I've read good reviews about these products, I want to try them

    http://becksmakeupcorner.blogspot.com/2010/07/my-first-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete