Sunday, December 19, 2010

Revlon Lipstick Haul ;]

*UPDATED*
I finally found my digital camera.. Spent days looking for that thing and i found it in my damn drawer! The picture show the colors way better and the quality (well look at the diff.).. The iphone cam i took the other pics with had no flash and my desk lamp didn't help.. Crap!

Picked these up friday night. Got the Color Burst and Super Lustrous Creme lipsticks on sale and the other 2 Revlon Mattes for regular price since they're new additions from the Suede Rhapsody matte line. I was excited to see them on sale, I love pink lipsticks!

Revlon ColorBurst : Lilac, Carnation & Baby Pink

Revlon Suede Rhapsody matte : Stormy Pink & Sky pink
Revlon Super Lustrous Creme :  Nude Velvet & Pink In The Afternoon
Something extra :] St. Ives Green Tea facial cleanser. My first time trying out this product and i love it, it doesn't make my face feel dry after washing and it leaves this cool tingling feeling. I ran out of my Cetaphil cleanser so i got this just to try something new. Cheaper than than Ceptaphil so you know.. lol

3 comments:

  1. how do you like the color pink in the afternoon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it! The color is perfect for day or night time use. Not too bright, the texture is creamy and it lasts for a while!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So does Lilac look more pink or purple when you wear it?

    ReplyDelete